Introducing the Spoke Model 5 series...
Hello... Brian@Spoke here!
The Spoke model 5 releases 9/7 with two initial designs... the model 5-2 and 5-3.
The designs feature six barrel length signature slotted sides... comprised of multiple slots... two slots on the 5-2 and 3 slots on the 5-3. The goal was to provide some new visual interest while keeping the 'Spoke-i-ness' intact. The barrel is cylindrical with shallow scallop features at the beginning and ends of the slots. There are very slight grooves at the tip end to provide some slight tactile enhancement.
Out of the gate, the pencils will be available in...
- Bare aluminum with a 'rub-brush' finish
- Storm Grey Anodize finish
If the initial models are well received, I'll likely explore...
- Adding more anodize colors of 5-2 and 5-3 models
- Adding more model 5-X versions... such as 5-1 and 5-4
- Pentel P20X mechanism based
- 0.5 / 0.7 / 0.9mm lead sizes available
- 4mm fixed sleeve
- Eraser under back cap
- Grip/Barrel diameter: 9mm / 0.354"
- Length: 142.6mm / 5.614"
- Weight: 11.6g / 0.41oz... these are ultra light... if you like some heft to you pencils, these are not for you (but a Titanium version may materialize eventually).
With every order... your 'kit' includes...
- the pencil in your choice of finish and lead size
- a machined black acetal plastic desk dock with silicone rubber base
- a tube of 12 additional Pentel leads
- a tube of 4 additional erasers Pentel Z21-N
- a Spoke logo sticker
Thanks for your interest!